Friday 4 January 2013

Music Goodies!

Posted by Sarah at 12:53

I love music! All kinds of music, I'm a firm believe that it's not the genre that decide if the song is good or not. I like to listen to Jazz music on a rainy day, or blast my car with Pop and hiphop! Classical for that time of day where you wanna just hear a sound track to go with your life! So you will notice from my song posts that I will vary in what I like, you'll be shocked! I might even go crazy and post that rap song you heard about, huh! gotcha! No rap sadly, I like to keep body parts where they belong, in biology books you naughty naughty perv ;)

Tonight, I'm in the mood for some Jazzy softness! I would like to share this awesome list with you, but sadly you need to have a Spotify account for it, it's so good for reading in bed on a cold day/night.

Try it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Rhythms and Reviews Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review